From Plant to Body: The Lavender Experience
Absolute Prestige – Motor-coach Tour #3 Grand Junction
From Plant to Body – The Lavender Experience
This tour will take you to Adobe Creek Farm, Mesa Lavender Farm and Belli Fiori. This tour will pick you up at the Clarion Hotel 755 Horizon Drive, Grand Junction, Co. You will begin your journey from the Clarion Inn at 7:30.
You will then travel to Adobe Creek Farm where you will learn about the Lavender Plant, how it is grown, and harvested.
The next stop on your tour will be Mesa Lavender Farm where you will learn about the process of turning the lavender plants into oil and hydrosol.
A lunch stop at Cendura Funding Historical Building in quaint downtown Grand Junction. As you enjoy a boxed lunch including a sandwich, chips, fruit salad and a cookie you will learn about this historical building.
The final leg of your tour is to travel to Belli Fiori where you will learn about the end process of turning the lavender into an all natural Body Butter that you will participate in the making of and then you can take this lovely product home.
At the tours end of approximately 3:00 p.m. the motor-coach will whisk you back to the Clarion Hotel for the end of your adventure.
- Please remember temperature can change at any minute. Please dress for heat, wind, rain or cold.
- Please wear comfortable closed toed shoes as these are working farms and the terrain is sometimes uneven and dusty. A hat and sunscreen is recommended.
- The farms do have bees and wasps please bring an item for your protection if you are allergic.
- Activity level, easy to medium.
- Water bottles will be provided.
- Snack samples may be served at discretion of the farms. Some snacks may contain gluten. Please bring your own snack if needed.
- Lunch will be provided. For Gluten Free/Vegetarian/Vegan lunch options please contact email@example.com.