From Plant to Body: The Lavender Experience
Absolute Prestige – Palisade Motor-coach Tour #1
From Plant to Body – The Lavender Experience
This tour will take you to Two Bears Farm and More, Sage Creations and Sprigs and Sprouts Lavender Farms. The tour will pick you up at the Clarion Hotel 755 Horizon Drive, Grand Junction, Co. You will begin your journey from the Clarion Inn at 7:30.
You will travel to Two Bears Farm and More where you will learn about the Lavender Plant, how it is grown, and harvested.
The next stop on your tour will be Sage Creations Lavender Farm. This portion of the tour will educate you on the distillation process of Oils and Hydrosols from the Lavender Plant.
The final leg of your tour is to travel to Sprigs and Sprouts where you will take a break and enjoy a delicious boxed lunch which consists of a sandwich with chips, fruit salad and a cookie. You will learn about the end process of turning the lavender into a healing product of Lavender Oil that you will participate in the making of and then take this lovely product home.
At the tours end the motor-coach will whisk you back to the Clarion Hotel for the end of your adventure at approximately 3:00 p.m.
- Please remember temperature can change at any minute. Please dress for heat, wind, rain or cold.
- Please wear comfortable closed toed shoes as these are working farms and the terrain is sometimes uneven and dusty. A hat and sunscreen is recommended.
- The farms do have bees and wasps please bring an item for your protection if you are allergic.
- Activity level, easy to medium.
- Water bottles will be provided.
- Snack samples may be served at discretion of the farms. Some snacks may contain gluten. Please bring your own snack if needed.
- Lunch will be provided. For Gluten Free/Vegetarian/Vegan lunch options please contact email@example.com.